Endelig en Daybag som går på ryggen. Finfin kvalitet og bare noen hundrelapper opp fra likende bagger uten ryggstropper.
This is the ultimate bag for every day use. It is light, strong and packed with features. The top of the bag features a strong 600D Nylon on the rear quarter, and FBC’s ‘Hex-tech’ water repellent material on the other three quarters. It’s designed to be used with our patent pending ‘Bag Sack’ technology which will allow you to carry the board on your back like a rucksack.
|Board Volume||<60ltr||60 – 80ltr||80 – 100ltr||100 – 120ltr|
1. Rear mesh storage compartment ideal for neoprene boots, gloves and hats. Alternatively stash your changing towel in there whilst you are on the water! A large pocket that serves a multitude of tasks.
2. Simply clip the supplied shoulder straps onto the webbing eyes and you can easily transport the bag on
your back, just like a rucksack!
3. Large velcro foil opening on the underside. Allows you to use the bag whilst the foil is on the board. The velcro opening means no nasty zips to scratch your beloved mast!
4. Our exclusive ‘Hex-Tech’ bag material. It is light but super tough, and being water resistant it means that if caught in the rain it doesn’t act like a sponge, a sponge that then leaks in the back of the van!
5. Carry handles on the nose AND tail of the bag. This means that you can hang the board up, in the bag, for easy storage. ALSO, when you are out foiling you can double the bag up joining the nose and tail handles with an additional velcro strap. This means anything in the rear storage mesh compartment stays dry in rain showers.
6. Carry handle on the rail AND in the middle of the bag. This makes it a lot easier to carry and move around. A simple feature but a total game changer.
7. On the underside of the bag there is a breathable vent which allows for any moisture to evaporate. This not only means your board is dry but it helps prevent osmosis on the board! It works particularly well if the board is hung nose down using the rear handle.