Freeride booten for de som elsker å tweake og gjerne tar en tur innom parken også. Stiv nok til å gi deg kontroll i høyere hastighet, leken nok til at du kan presse ut årets lekreste method. Samtidig er det kanskje årets fineste boot. Lisser sikrer deg et trygt system og et utseende mange er på jakt etter. Boa stramming over ankel gjør at du sitter ekstremt godt fast i booten.
Whether it’s a crisp method, a fresh pow slash, or a creative line through the trees, the best riding comes from the soul. United by this belief, DEELUXE and AREth have teamed up to create the AREth Rin.
Armed with a classic appearance, it pairs clean design with rich materials and sophisticated technology. And thanks to its ability to ride any terrain, it’s Kazu Kokubo’s boot of choice. Combining the best of both worlds, its traditional laces offer a timeless look and familiar feel while the boot’s BOA® Fit System allows you to quickly and effortlessly secure your ankle and heel. A rugged leather patch in the ankle zone enhances comfort and durability while further securing your foot. The boot’s Stage 3 liner provides a truly custom fit while its Skate Flex sole offers unsurpassed boardfeel. Inspired by the boot’s refined design and impressive performance, Japan’s Freerun magazine recently honored the AREth Rin as one of the top picks in the freeride category of its Best Gear Awards. If your riding comes from within, consider the AREth Rin your soulmate.
|• All materials used in DEELUXE boots fulfill the European export REACH standard.
• DEELUXE boots are made of PVC free material.
• Glue used for DEELUXE boots is free of benzol.
• We’ve banned any plastic packaging.
• Our boots are built to last and to further expand their lifetime we offer Flex Boosters to stiffen up your boots and separate liners in order that you can ride your boot’s shell as long as possible.
• 2022: Introduction of the first ever snowboard boot that is made with Rise by Bloom. Rise is a bio-based foam derived from algae harvested from compromised ecosystems. This approach leverages algae’s ability to sequester carbon while helping clean water and restore aquatic habitats.