Vennligst logg inn dersom du allerede har konto hos oss
Når du oppretter konto i vår butikk, kan du gå gjennom betalingsprosessen raskere, lagre flere adresser, vise og spore ordrene dine og mye mer.Opprett konto
THE SURFBOARD TRACTION PAD DESIGNED TO MEET THE SPECIFIC DEMANDS OF JOHN JOHN FLORENCE.
Built in collaboration with Hawaii-raised, history-making surfer John John Florence, this traction pad is designed around John John's specific dimensions and progressive style. Delivering maximized grip and precision via triple-cut Positraction grip, a five-piece design allows adjustability for use on an array of boards, from everyday shortboard to step-up. Holes in the kick tail reduce drag, and a 25mm vertical wedge design was sculpted precisely for John John's form. Like all Dakine traction, John John's pad is made of biodegradable Friendly Foam, sold in plastic-free packaging, and uses marine-grade 3M® adhesive.
- 13" x 12.5" (33 x 31.75 cm)
- Dakine Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA foam
- Plastic free packaging
- Triple cut Positraction grid pattern
- Five piece pad
- 7mm center arch
- 25mm vert wedge tail kick with beveled edges
- Drilled holes through kick to enhance water flow
- Cut outs enhance board feel and increase grip
- 3M® high grade adhesive