The JS Modern Keel is an upright keel template designed for the JS Red Baron and other specialty fish shapes. Featuring a wide base and a relatively small sweep (rake), this high area keel provides control through the face and pivot in a tight radius.
- Upright keel template designed for traditional fish shapes.
- Lower sweep (rake) than most conventional, wider based keels which allows it to pivot in a really tight radius.
- High area and depth not only delivers a feeling of control when pushed harder on the open face, but helps to maintain tremendous speed through roundhouse cutbacks.
- Black & White in Performance Glass
- JS Red Baron - The Red Baron, part of the Baron family, has a shorter and wider template with plenty of volume in the tail. It's tail width allows for speed generation through flatter sections as well as a deep double concave, this board was made with the JS Modern Keel template in mind.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.