Vennligst logg inn dersom du allerede har konto hos oss
Når du oppretter konto i vår butikk, kan du gå gjennom betalingsprosessen raskere, lagre flere adresser, vise og spore ordrene dine og mye mer.Opprett konto
Duotone - iBase 2.0 + iTendon.Shox - 210g - 72mm
The lowest and lightest mast base system with central screw incl. RELEASE OPTION
• LIGHTEST BASE - THE LIGHTEST BASE IN ITS CLASS
• LOWEST BASE - THE LOWEST BASE OF ITS KIND
• RELEASE OPTION • FREE CHOICE OF 3 DIFFERENT JOINTS + BASE PLATE CAN REMAIN ON THE BOARD DURING TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE
• PERMA LOCK OPTION - HARDCORE FREAKS CAN LOCK THE RELEASE LEVER
• STUCK SOLUTION - LETS YOU UNSCREW THE BASE WITH 2 FINGERS EVEN WHEN ITS BAKED WITH THE BOARD
• EXCLUSIVE TENDON - EXCLUSIVE TENDON CONSTRUCTION USING BASF HIGH-TECH MATERIAL
• INTEGRATED DYNEEMA - TENDON INCL. INTEGRATED DYNEEMA SAFETY LINE
• 2 YEAR UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY - TWO YEARS UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY WHEN REGISTERED ONLINE
• Lowest design, extreme durability
• So that the iBASE 2.0 can be installed or removed without the need for tools, it has been designed to include a central screw. Although these designs are normally built relatively high, our engineers have found a solution for making the iBASE 2.0 the lowest base of its kind. Because there is nothing in the way, the risk of injury to feet and toes is kept to a minimum. In contrast to conventional mastfoot bases made of Zytel plastic, the iBASE 2.0 is the only one produced using a much stiffer material known as POM, thus improving the durability.
• One for all – just one base for all conditions - We are 100% convinced that absolutely no-one in any conditions and for any discipline needs more than one base. The high flexibility and ease of installation and removal makes the need for multiple bases and different systems simply obsolete. This is why we only offer the iBASE 2.0. All these additional features do not lead to any additional weight – something other bases in the market cannot claim to achieve!
• Release option - We have always been annoyed having to unscrew the base from the board after the surf session with tired hands, just so the board fits into the board bag. For this problem in particular the iBASE 2.0 features a useful release option for removing the connection joint by simply pulling the sand-resistant, stainless-steel U-pin. Without the need for tools, you can also swap this for a different model in a matter of seconds depending on your preferences.
• An additional advantage of this feature is that with a replacement joint/tendon you are immediately ready for action again when worst comes to worst – without having to go through the effort of repairing the joint/tendon.
• Even safer
• A) For all safety nuts, the release button can now be fixed with a screw (PERMA LOCK OPTION), thus inhibiting the release function.
• B) Should the iBASE 2.0 ever become stuck to the board after long storage times, two holes now allow you to use a screwdriver as a lever to release the base with ease.