Vennligst logg inn dersom du allerede har konto hos oss
Når du oppretter konto i vår butikk, kan du gå gjennom betalingsprosessen raskere, lagre flere adresser, vise og spore ordrene dine og mye mer.Opprett konto
Smith - Proxy Photochromic - Black - Chromapop Red Mirror - VLT 20-40%
- Spherical Carbonic-x lens for distortion-free optics and impact resistance
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens for fog-free performance
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Light-sensitive Photochromic lenses adapt to changing light conditions (optional)
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap stays put
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Responsive Fit™ frame adjusts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit
- Medium fit
What are photochromic lenses?
Photochromic lenses are lenses that automatically adjust to changing light conditions. These lenses get darker in bright conditions and lighter when conditions get darker.
What are the benefits of photochromic lenses?
Photochromic lenses reduce eyestrain and glare and protect against UV rays. As a combination of clear-lens prescription glasses and sunglasses, they make carrying two pairs of glasses at all times unnecessary.
How do photochromic lenses work?
Photochromic lenses work by changing from dark in bright conditions to clear inside or in dark conditions. This tint change is caused by a chemical reaction, as the slightly tinted dye molecules in the lenses are activated and become darker when exposed to UV wavelengths. Once the UV radiation source (light) is removed, the dye molecules revert to their indoor tint.
Photochromic lenses take 30 seconds to a minute to darken when exposed to sunlight. They will return to their near-clear state within 2 minutes in the absence of UV rays.
Photochromic lenses are sensitive to temperature. In extreme heat, a photochromic lens is unlikely to become completely dark no matter the lighting condition. Cold has the opposite effect, as lenses will become very dark in cold weather.
Most photochromic lenses do not darken when inside a car due to the UV-blocking properties of windshield glass.
Who are photochromic lenses good for?
Photochromic lenses are good for people who wear prescription lenses with lifestyles that take them to outdoor locations frequently. They may also be useful for athletes and adventurers in variable lighting conditions as the lenses will adjust their tint levels accordingly.