Vennligst logg inn dersom du allerede har konto hos oss
Når du oppretter konto i vår butikk, kan du gå gjennom betalingsprosessen raskere, lagre flere adresser, vise og spore ordrene dine og mye mer.Opprett konto
Dakine - John John Florence Kainui - 7' x 1/4 - Aqua Marine
Dakine John John Florence Kainui Leash is part of the exclusive Dakine JJF Collection. It was created in a design cooperation with the US surf champion and Dakine team rider John John Florence . Dakine Kainui Leash is the secure connection between Surfer and surfboard with moderate conditions in the water. This Leash should be without any Surfer ankle, fit perfectly for up to 2-3-meter-high Wave . The 6.5mm thick Dakine Leash is made of urethane Dura Cord material and therefore highly stable Quality . traction boots with a thick Neoprene material surrounding what more Comfort guaranteed. For maximum Security Dakine Kainui leash with a quick-release Easy Clip compatible.
- 7 '' x 1.4 ''
- John John Florence Design
- for head high to double head high waves (2 to 3 meters)
- 6.5mm thick urethane Dura-Cord Leash for maximum stability and resistance to fix
- At the ankle, Velcro
- ankle cuff from 40mm thick neoprene for added comfort
- Newly developed Leash end for added durability
- Removable Rail Saver (25 mm thick) protects the edge of the board against cuts
- Easy Clip compatible
- Leash: 60% polyurethane, 15% polypropylene, 10% of chloroprene rubber, 10% nylon or polyamide, 5% stainless steel
- ankle cuff 100% polychloroprene (neoprene)